The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the cancer drug company Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/17 the stock gained 48.34%.
Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of drugs for the treatment of cancer and other major diseases. It serves the healthcare industry throughout the United States. Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc. is based in United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 116.34+ Weighted Alpha
- 57.78% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 50.70% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 81.61%
- Technical support level at 15.35
- Market Cap $979 million
- Revenue expected to grow 26.40% this year and another 238.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 40.60% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 5 buy and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 29 tp 3 that the stock will beat the market
- 5,909 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha