The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the healthcare REIT Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/8 the stock gained 12.44%.
Universal Health Realty Income Trust, a real estate investment trust, invests in healthcare and human service-related facilities including acute care hospitals, behavioral healthcare facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, sub-acute care facilities, surgery centers,childcare centers and medical office buildings.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 50.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 40.06% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 5.97% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.48%
- Technical support level at 100.10
- Recently traded at 101.45 with a 50 day moving average of 94.15
- Market Cap $1.40 billion
- P/E 31.59
- Dividend yield 2.69%
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 82 to 4 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,625 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha