The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the IT security company CyberArk Software (CYBR). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All Time Highlist first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/10 the stock gained 39.25%.
CyberArk Software Ltd. provides information technology security solutions. The Company offers services which protect organizational privileged accounts from cyber-attacks. Its products include CyberArk Shared Technology Platform, Privileged Account Security Solution and Sensitive Information Management Solution. The company offers privileged account security solution consists of enterprise password vault, which provides a tool to manage and protect physical, virtual, or cloud-based assets in an organization; privileged session manager that protects IT assets; and application identity manager, which addresses the challenges of hard-coded, embedded credentials, and cryptographic keys being hijacked and exploited by malicious insiders or external cyber attackers. CyberArk Software Ltd. is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 126.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 121.30% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 23.63% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 77.30%
- Technical support level at 108.56
- Recently traded at 108.99 with a 50 day moving average of 84.60
- Market Cap $3.91 billion
- P/E 79.99
- Revenue expected to grow 20.70% this year and another 18.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 21.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 34.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 6 buy and 10 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 149 to 5 that the stock will beat the market
- 18,454 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in CYBR over the next 72 hours.