The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the financial transactions company Cardtronics (CATM). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 10/11 the stock gained 37.04%.
Cardtronics plc provides ATM services primarily in North America and Europe. The company is at the convergence of retailers, financial institutions, prepaid card programs and the customers they share. Cardtronics, Inc., formerly known as Cardtronics plc, is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 49.00+ Weighted Alpha
- 35.50% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 23.70% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 74.14%
- Technical support level at 42.32
- Recently traded at 42.90 with a 50 day moving average of 35.00
- Market Cap $1.9 billion
- P/E 22.13
- Revenue expected to grow .10% this year and another 4.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.60% this year, an additional 10.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 6.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 7 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 61 to 29 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,788 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha