The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the medical products company InfuSystems (INFU). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts /for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/13 the stock gained 67.67%.
InfuSystem is a rapidly growing healthcare services company that provides state-of-the-art electronic continuous ambulatory infusion pumps, supplies and support to oncology practices and clinics throughout the United States. More than 60% of oncologists across all 50 states turn to InfuSystem as their single, full-service source for cost-effective infusion pump management.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 149.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 136.42% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 2 new highs and up 15.79% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 68.07%
- Technical support level at 7.72
- Recently traded at 7.92 with a 50 day moving average of 6.59
- Market Cap $154 million
- P/E 778
- Not followed by Wall Street yet but expected to have compounded earnings at a 20.00% annual rate for the next 5 years
- 1,021 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha