The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the water treatment company Evoqua Water Technologies (AQUA). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest Technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 10/17 the stock gained 5.17%.
Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. provides a range of water and wastewater treatment systems and technologies, and mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services. It operates in three segments: Industrial, Municipal, and Products. The Industrial segment offers capital systems and related recurring aftermarket services, parts, and consumables, as well as long-term and short-term service contracts, and emergency services for treating industrial process water, utility water, and wastewater. It serves customers in the hydrocarbon refineries, chemical processing, power, food and beverage, life sciences, health services, and microelectronics industries. The Municipal segment offers engineered solutions and equipment, including ultrafiltration systems, advanced biological treatment, clarifiers, aerators, and odor and corrosion control services; equipment for new municipal plant builds and retrofit; and rehabilitation and aftermarket parts and services for installed bases. Its customers comprise waste water and drinking water collection and distribution systems, and utility operators. The Products segment provides filtration and disinfection, electrodeionization and electrochlorination, and separation technologies, as well as anodes. It serves original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and end users in hotels, resorts, colleges, universities, waterparks, aquariums, and zoos, as well as the municipal, industrial, and commercial industries. The company has operations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Australia, China, and Singapore. Evoqua Water Technologies Corp. was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 93.80+ Weighted Alpha
- 116.57% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 8.22% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 58.44%
- Technical support level at 16.45
- Recently traded at 18017 with a 50 day moving average of 16.94
- Market Cap $2.07 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 2.20% this year and another 2.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.70% this year, an additional 17.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.78% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong by, 3 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 2 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,212 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha