The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the P&C insurance company Kinsale Capital Group (KNSL). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/13 the stock gained 7.12%.
Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. is a specialty insurance company. Its commercial lines offerings include construction, small business, professional liability, excess casualty, energy, general casualty, life sciences, allied health, product liability, healthcare, commercial property, management liability, inland marine, environmental, public entity and commercial insurance. The Company also writes homeowners insurance in the personal lines market. Kinsale Capital Group, Inc. is based in Richmond, Virginia.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 82.32+ Weighted Alpha
- 67.09% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 2.38% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 56.48%
- Technical support level at 100.68
- Recently traded at 102.80 with a 50 day moving average of 98.09
- Market Cap $2.17 billion
- P/E 47.64
- Dividend yield .32%
- Revenue expected to grow 35.70% this year and another 17.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 36.30% this year, an additional 13.10% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy, 1 buy and 2 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 37 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 816 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha