The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the aerospace company RADA Electronic Industries (RADA). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/6 the stock gained 25.67%.
RADA Electronic Industries Ltd. is an Israel based company involved in the military and commercial aerospace industries. The Company specializes in Avionics systems Digital Video Recorders, Ground Debriefing Stations, Stores Management Systems, Flight Data Recorders, Inertial Navigation Systems, Trainers Upgrades, Avionics systems for the UAV market, and Electro optic cameras for airplanes and armored vehicles.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 94.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 74.07% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 37.50% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.85%
- Technical support level at 4.75
- Recently traded at 4.70 with a 50 day moving average of 3.66
- Market Cap $184 million
- Revenue expected to grow 50.40% this year and another 30.00% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 42.90% next year
- Just 1 Wall Street analysts follows the stock and rates it a buy
- The individual investors monitoring the stock on Motley Fool disagree and voted 1 to 16 that the stock won't beat the market
- 2,785 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha
Disclosure: I/we have no positions in any stocks mentioned, but may initiate a long position in RADA over the next 72 hours.