The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the genetics testing company Fulgent Genetics (FLGT). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Ownfirst by the highest Weighted Alpha then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/2 the stock gained 87.15%.
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. is a technology company. It provide genetic testing services to physicians with clinically actionable diagnostic information. The Company's technology platform integrates data comparison and suppression algorithms, adaptive learning software, advanced genetic diagnostics tools and integrated laboratory process which serves primarily to hospitals and medical institutions. Fulgent Genetics, Inc. is headquartered in Temple City, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 165.62+ Weighted Alpha
- 174.48% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 91.04% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.94%
- Technical support level at 11.49
- Recently traded at 11.94 with a 50 day moving average of 7.77
- Market Cap $ 234 million
- Revenue expected to grow 46.30% this year and another 65.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 144.40% this year. an additional 375.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 32.68% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 3 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 678 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha