The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biopharmaceutical company Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX). I found the stock by using Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list and sorted by the highest technical buy signals, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/31 thew stock gained 4.58%.
Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company which focused on the development and commercialization of entinostat, an epigenetic therapy for treatment-resistant cancers. The Company's product pipeline includes ENCORE 601, ENCORE 602, J1353, NCI-7870, NCI-9844, E2112, NCI-8871 and NCI-9253 which are in clinical trial stage. Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is based in Waltham, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 84.90+ Weighted Alpha
- 38.89% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 11.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 57.37%
- Technical support level at 9.57
- Recently traded at 10.00 with a 50 day moving average of 8.98
- Market Cap $277 million
- Revenue expected to grow 732.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 33.90% this year but decrease 7.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts have 4 strong buy and 4 buy recommendations in place
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 10 to 0 that it will beat the market
- 3,528 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha