The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the technology company Adesto Technologies (IOTS). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 8/8 the stock gained 3.58%.
Adesto Technologies Corporation is a provider of application-specific non-volatile memory products. The company designed and built a portfolio of innovative products which includes Fusion Serial Flash, DataFlash(R) and Conductive Bridging RAM (R). It sells products directly to original equipment manufacturers and original design manufacturers. Adesto Technologies Corporation is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 101.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 85.59% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 22.18% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.27%
- Technical support level at 10.21
- Recently traded at 10.15 with a 50 day moving average of 8.40
- Market Cap $320 million
- Revenue expected to grow 51.10% this year and another 17.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 93.30% this year, 2,700.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 15.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 4 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool disagree and vote 3 to 15 against the stock beating the market
- 2,304 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha