185.08% gain in the last year.
The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biopharmaceutical company ZIOPHARM Oncology (ZIOP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/13 the stock gained 32.95%.
ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of a diverse, risk-sensitive portfolio of in-licensed cancer drugs to address unmet medical needs. The Company applies new insights from molecular and cancer biology to understand the efficacy and safety limitations of approved and developmental cancer therapies and identifies proprietary and related molecules for better patient treatment.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 198.10+ Weighted Alpha
- 185.08% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 6 new highs and up 28.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 73.28%
- Technical support level at 6.64
- Recently traded at 6.94 with a 50 day moving average of 5.36
- Market Cap $1.12 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 2,982.20% this year and another 284.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to decrease 134.40% this year but increase again by 27.30% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 1 buy and 4 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 112 to 19 that the stock will beat the market
- 15,425 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha