The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the business software company Workvia (WK). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/17 the stock gained 6.55%.
Workiva LLC offers a cloud-based and mobile-enabled platform for enterprises to collect, manage, report and analyze critical business data in real time. The company provides solutions for compliance, risk, sustainability and management reporting as well as enterprise risk management. It serves the manufacturing and materials, energy and utilities, financial services, healthcare, media and entertainment, real estate, retail, consumer goods, services, transportation and technology and telecom industries. Workiva LLC is headquartered in Ames, Iowa.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 138.00+ Weighted Alpha
- 149.19% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 9.18% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 67.22%
- Technical support level at 59.65
- Recently traded at 60.56 with a 50 day moving average of 55.37
- Market Cap $2.73 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 16.80% this year and another 16.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 60.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 1 strong buy, 3 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 41 to 0 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,050 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha