The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the water and land company Cadiz(CDZI). I found this unusual stock by using Barchart to sort its Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, Then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 6/20 the stock gained 20.17%.
Cadiz, Inc. acquires and develops water-related land and agricultural assets. Cadiz has created a portfolio of land-holdings, water resources and agricultural operations. With its subsidiary, Sun World International, Inc., Cadiz is one of the largest vertically integrated agricultural companies. The Company owns significant landholdings with substantial water resources.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 16.70+ Weighted Alpha
- 3.22% loss for the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 18 new highs and up 24.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 93.91%
- Technical support level at 12.47
- Recently traded at 12.63 with a 50 day moving average of 10.64
- Market Cap $320 million
- No revenue and earnings consensus
- 1 buy from Wall Street
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 19 to 88 that the stock will not beat the market
- 1,056 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha