The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the biopharmaceutical company Eidos Therapeutics (EIDX). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All-Time High list by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 7/1 the stock gained 9.05%.
Eidos Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. It discovers and develops novel oral therapy for the treatment of diseases caused by transthyretin amyloidosis. Eidos Therapeutics, Inc. is based in San Francisco, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 148.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 62.25% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 8 new highs and up 17.77% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.76%
- Technical support level at 34.61
- Recently traded at 36.14 with a 50 day moving average of 28.67
- Market Cap $1.33 billion
- Earnings estimated to increase 10.80% this year and compound annually by 28.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 6 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 4 to 0 that the stock will beat the market
- 731 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha