The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the financial transactions processing company PaySign (PAYS). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort today's New All-Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 5/17 the stock gained 60.25%.
PaySign Inc. is a provider of prepaid card programs and processing services for corporate, consumer and government applications through its Paysign(R) brand. PaySign Inc., formerly known as 3PEA International Inc., is based in Henderson, Nevada.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 323.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 479.58% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 7 new highs and up 42.52% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 69.43%
- Technical support level at 13.27
- Recently traded at 13.91 with a 50 day moving average of 10.10
- Market Cap $631 million
- P/E 112.27
- Revenue expected to grow 66.00% this year and another 64.10% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 113.30% this year and an additional 71.40% next year
- 1,531 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha