The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the multi-line insurance company Goosehead Insurance (GSHD). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks first by the highest technical buy signals and then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trens Spotter signaled a buy on 4/30 the stock gained 54.68%.
Goosehead Insurance Inc. operates as an insurance agency. Its product portfolio includes homeowner's insurance; auto insurance; other personal lines products including flood, wind and earthquake insurance; excess liability or umbrella insurance; specialty lines insurance, commercial lines insurance and life insurance. Goosehead Insurance Inc. is based in Texas, United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 102.39+ Weighted Alpha
- 77.85% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 11 new highs and up 29.73% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 78.75%
- Technical support level at 45.33
- Recently traded at 47.13 with a 50 day moving average of 36.09
- Market Cap $665 million
- P/E 129.41
- Revenue expected to grow 43.60% this year and another 40.40% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 115.00% this year, an additional 58.10 next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 50.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 strong buy and 2 buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 5 to 1 that the stock will beat the market
- 478 investors ore monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha