The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the REIT Gaming & Leisure Properties (GLPI). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Ownlist first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 1/11 the stock gained 5.64%.
Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. is a self-administered, self-managed REIT primarily engaged in the property business, which will consist of owning, acquiring, developing, expanding, managing, and leasing gaming and related facilities. Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. is based in United States.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signals
- 4.20+ Weighted Alpha
- .14% price gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above it's 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 17 new highs and up 13.19% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 76.24%
- Technical support level at 36.18
- Recently traded at 36.46 with a 50 day moving average of 33.93
- Market Cap $7.81 billion
- P/E 11.57
- Dividend yield 7.65%
- Revenue expected to grow 9.00% this year and another 20.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 3.90% this year, an additional 20.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 13.07% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 1 buy, 3 hold and 1 sell recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool vote 9 to 2 that the stock will beat the market
- 3,035 investors are following the stock on Motley Fool.
Disclosure: I am/we are long GLPI.