The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the single family REIT Invitation Homes (INVH). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/21 the stock gained 12.33%.
Invitation Homes Inc. provides real estate services. It focuses on owning, renovating, leasing and operating single-family residential properties primarily in the United States. Invitation Homes Inc. is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 25.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 20.29% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 7.03% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 75.10%
- Technical support level at 26.53
- Recently traded at 26.79 with a 50 day moving average of 24.98
- Market Cap $14.1 billion
- P/E 156.76
- Dividend yield 1.95%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.40% this year and another 4.30% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 1,300.00% this year, an additional 66.70% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 3.80% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 8 buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 8 to 0 that the stock will beat the market
- 2,343 investors are monitoring he stock on Seeking Alpha