The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the software company Okta (OKTA). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/2 the stock gained 31.97%.
Okta, Inc. is a provider of identity for the enterprise. The Company's product consists of Okta information technology Products and Okta for Developers. Okta IT Products include Single Sign-On, Mobility Management, Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication, Lifecycle Management and Universal Directory. Okta for Developers include Complete Authentication, User Management, Application Programming Interface Access Management and Developer Tools. Okta, Inc. is based in San Francisco, CA.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signal
- 130.73+ Weighted Alpha
- 118.23% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 8.83% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.86%
- Technical support level at 109.17
- Recently traded at 113.22 with a 50 day moving average of 98.18
- Market Cap $11.96 billion
- Revenue expected to grow 33.80% this year and another 30.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 63.80% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 1 buy and 7 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 505 to 4 that the stock will beat the market
- 19,278 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha
Like this post