The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the services provider to the government Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH). I found the stock by using Barchart to sort it's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/23 the stock gained 6.99%.
Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. is engaged in providing management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in the defense, intelligence and civil markets. Technological services offered by the Company include Cyber technologies, SE&I, Systems development and Strategic technology and innovation. Its major clients include the Department of Defense, all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Intelligence Community, and civil agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Energy, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of the Treasury and the Environmental Protection Agency. Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the United States of America.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 80% technical buy signal
- 44.30+ Weighted Alpha
- 50.16% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 5.84% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 66.48%
- Technical support level at 62.43
- Recently traded at 61.92 with a 50 day moving average of 59.21
- Market Cap $8.85 billion
- P/E 22.77
- Dividend yield 1.46%
- Revenue expected to grow 2.70% this year and another 3.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 12.10% this year, an additional 8.20% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.01% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy, 4 buy, 9 hold and 1 under perform recommendation on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool vote 95 to 11 that the stock will beat the market
- 4,796 investors are monitoring the stock on Seeking Alpha