The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the European soft drink company Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stock to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/4 the stock gained 14.71%.
Coca-Cola European Partners PLC is a consumer packaged goods company. It is engaged in producing, distributing and marketing nonalcoholic ready-to-drink beverages. It operates primarily in Andorra, Belgium, continental France, Germany, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden. Coca-Cola European Partners PLC, formerly known as Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc., is headquartered in Uxbridge, United Kingdom.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signal
- 45.60+ Weighted Alpha
- 43.05% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter by signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 14 new highs and up 7.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.02%
- Technical support level at 54.86
- Recently traded at 55.13 with a 50 day moving average of 51.48
- Market Cap $26.71 billion
- P/E 20.19
- Revenue expected to grow 3.10% this year and another 2.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 11.20% this year an additional 9.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 11.21% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy and 1 hold recommendation on the stock
- 12,731 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha