The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the security software company CyberArk Software (CYBR). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. The stock is currently a Trend Spotter hold.
CyberArk Software Ltd. provides information technology security solutions. The Company offers services which protect organizational privileged accounts from cyber-attacks. Its products include CyberArk Shared Technology Platform, Privileged Account Security Solution and Sensitive Information Management Solution. The company offers privileged account security solution consists of enterprise password vault, which provides a tool to manage and protect physical, virtual, or cloud-based assets in an organization; privileged session manager that protects IT assets; and application identity manager, which addresses the challenges of hard-coded, embedded credentials, and cryptographic keys being hijacked and exploited by malicious insiders or external cyber attackers. CyberArk Software Ltd. is headquartered in Petach Tikva, Israel.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 40% technical buy signal
- 116.05+ Weighted Alpha
- 111.12% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter hold
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 1.31% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 49.25%
- Technical support level at 117.68
- Recently traded at 123.00 with a 50 day moving average of 119.01
- Market Cap $4.47 billion
- P/E 91.78
- Revenue expected to grow 20.90% this year and another 18.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 21.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 34.60% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 12 strong buy, 1 buy and 3 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 157 to 7 that the stock will beat the market
- 19,647 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha