The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the chiropractic franchisor The Joint(JYNT). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 12/28 the stock gained 126.30%.
The Joint Corp. is a healthcare franchisor of chiropractic clinics. The Company's plans include: Single Visit, Premium Wellness Plan and Wellness Plan. It also provides a family wellness plan. The Company also provides removal of subluxations. It operates its clinics across: Albany, New York; Austin, Texas; Brentwood, California; Fort Mill, South Carolina; Lubbock, Texas; Lynnwood, Washington; Middletown, New Jersey; San Antonio, Texas; San Diego, California and Spartanburg, South Carolina, among others. The Joint Corp. is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 216.40+ Weighted Alpha
- 154.51% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 5 new highs and up 14.57% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 70.87%
- Technical support level at 18.04
- Recently traded at 19.19 with a 50 day moving average of 15.77
- Market Cap $240 million
- P/E 441.25
- Revenue expected to grow 28.10% this year and another 25.70% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 850.00% this year, an additional 100.00% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 20.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 8 to 13 that the stock will beat the market
- 892 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha