The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the computer software company GlobalSCAPE (GSB). I found the stock by using the Barchart screener to find stocks with Weighted Alpha above 34.00+ and technical buy signals of 80% or more to narrow my watch list to 133 stocks. I then used the Flipchart function to find stocks with accelerating price momentum. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 3/4 the stock gained 42.03%.'
GlobalSCAPE INC., a provider of Global Managed File Transfer solutions and wide-area file services technologies, delivers a modular approach to solving the enterprise challenges of security, bandwidth, latency and regulatory compliance. GlobalSCAPE's products securely and efficiently move files such as financial data, medical records, customer files, intellectual property, and other sensitive documents of any size between supply chain partners and branch offices. GlobalSCAPE's products are used by mid-sized and large enterprise companies, including virtually all of the Fortune 500 companies, leading technology, banking, healthcare, and public sector organizations. Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, GlobalSCAPE is also the developer of CuteFTP, the most popular file transfer protocol application on the market.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 88% technical buy signals
- 127.20+ Weighted Alpha
- 124.73% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 13 new highs and up 17.42% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 64.12%
- Technical support level at 8.69
- Recently traded 8.38 with a 50 day moving average of 7.03
- Market Cap $152 million
- P/E 22.82
- Dividend yield .08%
- At the present time Wall Street is not following this stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 80 to 3 that the stock will beat the market
- 1,418 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha
Like this post