The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the world's largest Coca-Cola Bottler - Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated (COKE). This is a repeat from 11/29/18 when I featured it at 208.03. Today it closed at 369.53. I hope you bought some back in November.
I found the stock by using Barchart to sort it's New All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 2/27 the stock gained 61.25%.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated is the largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. For 115 years, they have been deeply committed to the consumers, customers, and communities they serve and passionate about the broad portfolio of beverages and services they offer. It also sells its products to other Coca-Cola bottlers; and post-mix products that are dispensed through equipment, which mixes the fountain syrup with carbonated or still water enabling fountain retailers to sell finished products to consumers in cups or glasses. In addition, the company distributes products for various other beverage brands that include Dr Pepper, Sundrop, and Monster Energy. It sells and distributes its products directly to retail stores and other outlets, which comprise food markets, institutional accounts, and vending machine outlets.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 212.86+ Weighted Alpha
- 177.61% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 12 new highs and up 2672% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 87.27%
- Technical support level at 357.44
- Recently traded at 369.53 with a 50 day moving average of 289.03
- Market Cap $3.35 billion
- P/E 54.51
- Dividend yield .28%
- Earnings estimated to increase 22.00% this year and another 20.60% next year
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 603 to 50 that the stock will beat the market
- 30,192 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha