The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the electronic surveying company Coda Octopus Group (CODA). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart function to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 4/2 the stock gained 65.87%.
Coda Octopus Ltd. is recognized internationally as a specialist in underwater hardware and software technologies for imaging, survey and automating mapping tasks in unmanned underwater vehicles as well as a leading supplier of custom geophysical survey solutions.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 300.08+ Weighted Alpha
- 310.71% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 64.91% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 82.24%
- Technical support level at 15.91
- Recently traded at 17.25 with a 50 day moving average of 10.98
- Market Cap $169 million
- P/E 25.02
- Revenue expected to grow 48.50% this year and another 21.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 30.60% this year and an additional 31.20% next year
- One Wall Street analysts has issued a buy recommendation on the stock