The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the Internet software company Trade Desk (TTD). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's New All Time High list first by the highest Weighted Alpha then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/1 the stock gained 12.53%.
The Trade Desk, Inc. is a provider of technology platform for advertising. The company through self-service, cloud-based platform, ad buyers create, manage and optimize data-driven digital advertising campaigns which includes display, video, audio, native and social, on a multitude of devices, such as computers, mobile devices and connected TV. It operates primarily in the United States, Europe and Asia. The Trade Desk, Inc. is headquartered in Ventura, CA.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 100% technical buy signals
- 155.54+ Weighted Alpha
- 369.17% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 9 new highs and up 11.94% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 71.14%
- Technical support level at 225.50
- Recently traded at 231.96 with a 50 day moving average of 202.76
- Market Cap $9.22 million
- P/E 117.88
- Revenue expected to grow 35.10% this year and another 28.60% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 29.40% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 29.00% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 5 strong buy, 2 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 607 to 10 that the stock will beat the market
- 19,309 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha